Beautiful silk sari pieces originally cut with the intention to make scarves, but have had to give up due to sewing machine dying.
A selection of several pieces, some of which have already been edge overcast, some not. Consisting of the following sizes:
- 160 cm x 52 cm in burgundy silk
- 160 cm x 58 cm burgundy silk
- 110 cm x 42 cm green silk
- 264 cm x 35 cm green silk
- 265 cm x 23 cm green silk
All are in silk organza, some with additional beading.
Burgundy and green colour are more pronounced than photo shows.
Sold as is.